For over 30 years, Orlando Builders has grown our business through excellent craftsmanship and a tremendous reputation.
1. Company Knowledge: With over 30 years in business, we have seen it all. Our
experience on jobs of all sizes-from a simple bathroom remodel to large commercial projects-provides us with the know how to handle any project you may have.
2. Best Customer Experience: Our clients recommend us to their family and friends
because they know we provide quality service that they can trust. Many of our customers hire us for their future projects thanks to the relationships we build and the trust they have in our work.
3. Quality of Our Work: Doing things the right way is the only way. We know that in the long run, not cutting any corners saves time, money, and headaches-for ourselves as well as for you!
4. Peace of Mind: We know how busy our clients are and how valuable their time is.
Embarking on a remodeling project can be an overwhelming process, which is why we are here to guide you. We work hand in hand with our customers on each step of the process, taking the stress out of scheduling, obtaining permits, hiring subcontractors, and everything in between.
5. A Safe, Clean Work Environment: All of our employees and subcontractors are
fully licensed and insured. This provides protection to our company and the homeowner should an accident occur. We are also a Lead-Safe certified firm and use best practices to reduce dust and debris on ALL jobs, keeping your home safe and clean.
6. We Give Back to the Local Community: Orlando Builders knows the value of
community. We have volunteered on many projects, including the transition of the Westborough High School turf field, projects at St. Luke's Church, and many others.